Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - list of all available Image Servers (e.g. Google Street Maps Transparent)
julmou29 post(s)
#16-Feb-23 03:38

Hello,

I was checking the M9 documentation about Image Servers: https://manifold.net/doc/mfd9/index.htm#image_servers.htm

From the image below, it is very interesting to see that there are many more Image Servers potentially available other than the 5 ones we have by default (green ones).

Does anyone know where I could get a list of all the other image server links? (black bold ones in the image), so I can add them manually. For instance, the Google Street Maps Transparent and the Google Maps Terrain would be really useful to me.

Thanks so much!

geozap
264 post(s)
#16-Feb-23 05:59

When you go to Create-New Data Source-More and select Type Server: Web Server: imageserver you get the list of all those servers. If you don't see anything when you link is because many of them need an API Key to work.

julmou29 post(s)
#21-Feb-23 03:32

Thank you so much!

I would have never found without your help

Indeed, they appear in the list:

tonyw
736 post(s)
#21-Feb-23 03:51

Geozap

Thanks. I had been looking for a server URL for OpenStreet maps and there it was all the time! The search is over

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.