Manifold System 9
The Style dialog for numeric / vector values no longer shows the language picker when using choices.
The Style dialogs with choices have a toolbar with the Delete button which deletes selected choices. (We are planning to add several more buttons for choices in the future.)
Table values for a field formatted as a list of choices that do not correspond to any of the specified choices are shown in grayish color instead of with an '#' prefix.
The Options dialog has the new Colors tab which allows changing the following colors:
- Selection - selected data,
- Selection + preview - selected data with selection preview on top, used in table window,
- Preview and paint progress - preview data or changed data or layer tab chevron for layers that are being painted,
- Cache progress - layer tab chevron for layers that are being cached,
- Invalid value - an invalid collation / coordinate system / etc,
- Unknown value - a NULL value or an unrecognized choice.
Changes to colors are only applied after a restart.
The Layers pane supports the following new commands for table fields:
- Show Align - shows and edits field alignment,
- Show Language - shows and edits field language,
- Show Style - shows and edits field style, specifying a new style for multiple fields only changes the style for fields whose type is compatible with that of the active field.
(Fix) Opening a LAZ file no longer sometimes fails for files with variable-size chunks.
Reading data from a LAZ file supports COPC (cloud optimized point cloud) spatial indexes. See copc.io for details and example data.
There is a new dataport for document servers that allows accessing spreadsheet data stored on Google Docs. The dataport takes an URL for a shared spreadsheet and shows it as one or more tables. The exposed data is read-only.
The data source for a document server can be refreshed.
The table coming from a document server can be refreshed.
A table can be exported as a new SQLITE database.
Reading data from a SQLITE database supports SRID of -1 used for unqualified coordinate system by Spatialite.
End of list.