Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - Big THANKS for updating Labels with 175.3
dchall8
891 post(s)
#11-Oct-21 21:18

Our patience has finally been rewarded.

I use multi line labels a lot. Sometimes I like the lines to be aligned to the center of the label. If you like that too, in the Style dialog for labels, click the Total Font button and select More... at the bottom of the list. Then select the Position tab to change the Alignment of the text within the label.

Related, and much lesser priority, question: do you think we will ever be able to use different styles on individual words or characters in a label? For example, "Wells Fargo Bank"

lionel

800 post(s)
#12-Oct-21 03:58

i am not manifold team, but ll say yes after see how they succeed to style geom in a very efficient way !!

it took time but the result is there !

If we can style html text with class name and css , i think manifold ll achieve to style label !!

Attachments:
serif_affinity.png
serif_XpagePlus.png

union, doc , APIand most important deepl & keyboard shortcut

Dimitri

6,803 post(s)
#12-Oct-21 07:18

do you think we will ever be able to use different styles on individual words or characters in a label?

Yes. Coming soon.

lionel

800 post(s)
#12-Oct-21 11:04

If manifold C# script and manifold cell of table allow this ....

Which class and function in .Net Framework should be use to write formated/style text data inside cell content of Column use for Label ?

I think cell contain only "raw" data not metada about style like inline HTML and CSS (PHP are template for HTML ).

Regard's

union, doc , APIand most important deepl & keyboard shortcut

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.