A) it is take time to understand the inter relation beetween terms !!
Affine transformations are a subset of the projective transformations
1) Does matrix can be use for Affine and projective transformations ?
2) Can we replace the term projection by transformation ?
3) Matrix support only operator addition and multiplication ?
4) which geom transform can be achieve using matrix ?
B) how is manage x,y,z point in manifold 9
1) how can we write using text vector
2) how can we concat geom column and high column to a vector 3 ( floatx3) column ?
3) Is there native manifold9 matrix function ( pure SQL , or script programming ) ?
C) what are the relation beetween projection term use in gis and thos projectins : orthographic , perpective, Oblique ?
D) coordinate with projection and elevation
The geometry and geography types in both databases, PostGIS and SQL Server,
String geoWKT = "LINESTRING(1 0, 0 1, -1 0)";
Geometry geomWKT = Geometry.STGeomFromText(geoWKT, 0);
Geography geogWKT = Geography.STGeomFromText(geoWKT, 4326);
so refer to the function STGeomFromText, the API seem the same but apply to different object
Geography /Geometry <-- STGeomFromText(String wkt, int SRID)
- Geometry, where it assumes all of your data lives on a Cartesian plane (like a map projection);
- Geography, where it assumes that your data is made up of points on the earth's surface, as specified by latitudes and longitudes.
Does values ( coordinate system) that come from satellite are call global geographic projection and the transformation from spherical/ellipsoid to flat plan ( conic cylindric ...) is call geometry projection ?
Book about Science , cosmological model , Interstellar travels
Boyle surface fr ,en