Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - Looking for one on one expert help
Ian
268 post(s)
#01-Sep-16 02:31

I use manifold as part of my job, I'm self employed, and based in New Zealand. I want to be able to do some work with surfaces, slopes, terrains and 3D images/fly through of terrain. I have been reading through the user manual and using this site but it takes quite a bit of time and frustration as you don't have a direct line to anyone. I am quite happy to pay for someones time to have a bit of one on one help to get things sorted. Is there anyone or a site or organisation who you can offer that kind of service? For me my time and money would be better spent on an expert helping me out rather then muddling through it on my own. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

tjhb
10,094 post(s)
#01-Sep-16 03:14

I use manifold as part of my job, I'm self employed, and based in New Zealand.

...me too, and I could probably help (as could others). Email in profile if you're interested Ian.

artlembo

3,400 post(s)
#01-Sep-16 03:45

one other option is to use the gisadvisor.com training videos - these have helped many people get proficient with Manifold. There is one on Introduction to Manifold GIS, and another one on using VBScript with Manifold. There are also training videos on open source GIS as well here. Click on any of the links and you can review the course syllabus and see what others are saying about it. The links also have a discount code associated with them.

While I also help people through consulting, I think that Tim (tjhb) is a better option as he is right there in NZ.

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.